Every website needs to have an SSL certificate, SSL means (Secure Sockets Layer). Your website will be protected if you have an SSL certificate installed on your website. And we’ll see in today’s post how to get free SSL for WordPress site.
If you want to get a free SSL certificate on WordPress site you need to install a plugin. The name of this plugin is Really Simple SSL.
Click on Plugin Options from the WordPress Dashboard
Free SSL for WordPress Site
Click the Add New Plugin button
Then search by typing Really Simple SSL in the search box
Then install the plugin
Set up your plugin as like below
That’s enough when activating the plugin, your SSL certificate, all the problems will be solved.
If you are interested in anything related to WordPress, please let us know in the comment box. I will reply to your comments as soon as possible.
Note: You must integrate your site with Cloudflare before doing this
Let get know how to create a Cloudflare account, Be the first to follow this link www.cloudflare.com. Then fill out your desired form by clicking the signup button
Then add a link to your site by clicking the add site button
1. Cloudflare attempts to automatically identify your DNS records. This process takes approximately 60 seconds to complete.
2. Click Next.
4. Click Confirm in the Confirm Plan window that appears.
5. Review whether all DNS records were identified in the DNS query results window.
- Manually add missing DNS records
- Decide which subdomains enable Cloudflare security and performance features or bypass Cloudflare.security and performance features or bypass Cloudflare
6. Click Continue.
7. Copy the 2 Cloudflare nameservers displayed and click Continue.
Once assigned, Cloudflare Support cannot move your domain to a different nameserver or a different Cloudflare IP address.
8. To finish domain setup and activate your domain on Cloudflare, change your domain nameservers to Cloudflare.
Once the Cloudflare is fully set up, configure the SSL Certificate portion as shown below.