Hello my friends , In this article I will share with you, Samsung A910F firmware files and firmware update whole process . Download Samsung SM A910F Firmware
If you want to update software to your phone without any developers or mobile repair center, then read the post carefully.
However, First we know how to update the software
Software updates are due to many reasons.If your phone is slow or your phone is not working properly, any system files are missing.Moreover, many times the device branding logo comes, but can not open.
In that case, updating the software can solve your problems.Many times it is okay to many dead devices run for software download .
Details SM A910F Firmware
Model name Galaxy A9
Version Android 7.0
Build date Sun, 08 Jan 1262 14:14:00 +0000
Security Patch Level 2017-08-01
Product code INS
Download Samsung SM A910F Firmware
How To Update
- Download All in one odin
- Extract the firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 1 file: AP (System &Recovery)
- Add MD5-file in AP-field in Odin
- Reboot your phone in Download / Odin mode (make sure your device is off) with the following button combo: POWER + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY
- Other options in case first option did not work or isn’t possible.
- VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP than USB cable , if not work POWER + VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP
- POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME BUTTON
- Option 5 (Note9) USB cable + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY
- Once in download mode, connect your phone to the PC, preferably using the original USB cable you got with your phone. Odin should detect your device and a BLUE box will show up with the COM port number. (Be sure, the SAMSUNG-drivers are installed on your PC!)
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say ‘PASS’ in a GREEN box. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.