In this post , We will look at how to update the Samsung M20 firmware today . However before updating firmware , we need to know some things.
From this link you get all the specification of Samsung Galaxy M20.
So let’s know why we can update the software
When the phone is slow work .
If you can not delete an app, with the software, delete it.
If your phone hangs up after the logo arrives. You need to download the software to fix the problem.
If your phone is not completely open , You can try with software.
What do you need to flash
How To Update Samsung M20
- Download Odin v3.13.1
- Extract the firmware file you just downloaded. You should get 5 files
- Add each file to it’s respective field in Odin v3.13.1. Use CSC_*** if you want to do a clean flash or HOME_CSC_*** if you want to keep your apps and data.
- Reboot your phone in Download / Odin mode (make sure your device is off) with the following button combo: POWER + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY
- Other options in case first option did not work or isn’t possible.
- 2nd option VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP than USB cable
- Option 3 POWER + VOLUME DOWN + VOLUME UP
- Or 4 POWER + VOLUME DOWN + HOME BUTTON
- (Note9) USB cable + VOLUME DOWN + BIXBY
- Once in download mode, connect your phone to the PC, preferably using the original USB cable you got with your phone. Odin should detect your device and a BLUE box will show up with the COM port number. (Be sure, the SAMSUNG-drivers are installed on your PC!)
- Do NOT tick any extra boxes. The only options to be ticked are F.Reset Time and Auto-Reboot.
- Click the start button, wait for Odin to say ‘PASS’ in a GREEN box. Once the flash is complete, your phone will reboot, and you can disconnect your phone from the PC.