Topic Change the language of Facebook
You might have seen that Facebook automatically translates the posts written in other languages into English.
Those who prefer their Facebook language should be according to their own preference, and there’s an option of translating the entire language on Facebook according to your choice.
Suppose you’re not fluent in English, or you may have gone abroad for your higher studies, or you are visiting another country for an extended period of time, or you are learning a different language and want to boost your knowledge. In that case, you can still change the language of your Facebook news feed.
From Spanish to French or from Russian to Chinese, from upside-down English to even Pirate English, you can convert your Facebook language into any of the over 100 languages available there.
You may need it for personal use or for other alternative reasons; whatever the reasons may be, nobody is there to judge you.
You have two options when it comes down to changing your language on Facebook: one of the ways is through the website, and the other is through the mobile app.
Here are the ways how can you do it:
Change the language on your Facebook account through a computer or laptop.
Click on to go directly to the “Language Settings” page via this link on Facebook, where you can make the necessary changes using your computer.
If it doesn’t work for you, try the instructions listed below:
1) Sign in to your Facebook account by opening www.facebook.com in your web browser (Firefox, Chrome, Edge, Safari, Brave, etc.).
2) On the top right corner of your screen, next to the question mark, you will find a downwards-facing arrow on the Facebook menu bar; click on it.
3) This will bring up a menu. There will be a “Settings” tab at the bottom. Simply
tap on it.
4) From the left side of your screen, choose the “Language” option.
5) After that “Language Settings” will appear on your screen. This is a very helpful feature for multilingual people who don’t want to see their friends’ posts mistranslated. You can change your Facebook language by picking your desired language, and you can choose which language it should be translated into and then select the languages that you don’t want to be translated. To change the language, click on “Edit” from the right side of the Facebook page.
6) Choose your desired language from the drop-down menu.
7) Tap on Click “Save Changes” to guarantee your language.
Change the language from your News Feed.
It’s better to check your News Feed, where you see all the updates from your friends’ posts.
1) When you go to the bottom of the page, you will find a box with a few languages on the right side of the screen.
2) A pop-up window will appear where you can pick a language from the list and then click “Change Language” from the pop-up box.
Additionally, you can click the + button to access a list of all other available languages.
3) Choose the language you want to use from the drop-down menu.
Change the language on your Facebook account using a mobile phone.
Changing your language on your mobile phone is as simple as going to the Facebook website or using the Facebook app that you have installed previously on your mobile phone.
If you don’t have the app on your phone, then go to Facebook.com and complete the following steps using your phone’s web browser:
1) To get started, go to Facebook.com, and log in to your account. Tap the menu button, which is the three horizontal lines situated at the top right corner of the screen.
2) Select “Language” from the Help & Settings section down below.
3) Now, select your preferred language from the drop-down menu. You can also choose the search bar to fasten the procedure.
4) Tap on the language you like to use for Facebook; the changes will be made eventually.
Change the language from the Facebook app using an iPhone.
1) Firstly, Sign in to Facebook.
2) Tap on the menu icon from the bottom right corner.
3)Tap on “Settings & Privacy” by scrolling down. Choose “App Language” from the sub-menu that will open after this.